May 24, 2021

 


11:24 AM 5/24/2021


Instead of finishing my CS homework I decided to write some more about my thoughts for the time being. 


Many people associate their identities with the subject of their passion, people they adore, and beliefs they adhere to. These are first and foremost relevant foundations of our consciousness, and therefore extremely important to us, that is, in our awakening hours here. However, a mere attachment to these ideas distort the sense of existence in another way. This attachment to other worldly, learned concepts does not establish the self. For the self to be born, one must create and branch off from pillars of our known realm. Growth by any other means would be following a cyclic behavior, intending to meet oneself but never reaching the path you walk down on.


What purpose is there to livelihood, if not to absorb and contain the world at once? To be content with the quietude at night just as the quietude of the soul. What is there to lament, if all that is given is structured? I know that my current trajectory is to pursue some subject in science, hoping that one day it will reciprocate me with... money? Satisfaction correlated with the efforts I invested? People to look up to? These are merely trivial things that everyone receives with time. All in all, the life I live will cease to have meaning if I do not participate in it fully everyday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ArtificiaI General Intelligence Safety Fundamentals Notes

A year, introspectively summarized

Vicissitude